Wednesday 9 October 2013

Dressing For Autumn // 2

Dressing For Autumn // 2
BlazerDressStudded bootsBlue Beanie Hat /   .. All ASOS..

Dressing For Autumn // 2 by Leeannelle featuring a crisscross back dress

Thought I'd do another Outfit for Autumn. All these things i had already put in my Asos save for later,
but came across this Pinafore style dress while putting this together, so that's another thing added to my
Asos wish list!
I think all these colours tie in nicely together and Pinafore style dresses were a Big trend in summer,
but i think they still look nice carried in to winter with a cardigan over the top or a big cosy jumper.
I can imagine wearing this with a 90's inspired backpack and some opaque tights if it's really cold.

What do you think of this look ? is it something you'd like to wear ?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely! I really like that it's a bit different from the usual blazers you find.

      Leeanne ..x..

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I love reading and replying to your comments ..x