Saturday 30 November 2013

Dressing For Autumn/Winter // 4

Dressing For Autumn|Winter // 4
Coat /  Jumper  /  BootsJeans
 
So as winter has most definitely arrived, my Dressing for Autumn posts have transitioned into Autumn/Winter. So as we all begin to wrap up in about 50 layers of clothing in an attempt to keep warm, I thought I’d carry things on with a christmassy jumper. It was also to kind of prove to myself whether or not you could actually get away with wearing one of this winter's must have items outside. And you know, I actually think I like the idea. albeit under a coat for now, but the colours tie in so nice here and I’ve always thought red and grey looked really lovely together. I have to say, even though I do love this jumper and Topshop , I think this one is way over priced, especially for a Christmas jumper and you can find some really nice (and far cheaper) ones in places such as ebay and Tesco. I just couldn’t resist putting it together with this outfit though, it's just too cute. I did try a search to see if I could find one similar but the ones I did find just aren't quite the same ..sigh.. maybe next year.. or maybe Topshop will grant my Christmas wish and put this one in the sale. FingersCrossed!
 
Would you believe, since I posted my Wish List of all those ankle boots I’ve actually managed to find another pair I really like. These are so nice and I’ve been after a pair this colour for too long. They look so lovely with a pair of jeans and are also great if you're feeling like a change from your usual black boots and wanting a lighter colour for winter. They're on the New Look website, but I managed to find them on Asos where they're slightly cheaper just now, every little helps as they say!

Do you think you’ll be venturing outside in a Christmas jumper ? or are they something you would only want to wear indoors. 
I'd love to hear in the comments

Leeanne ..x

16 comments:

  1. I want that gingerbreAd man jumper soooo bad! It's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The little gingerbread men are so cute. I love it ..x

      Delete
  3. That sweater is just so adorable! If I found something sweet that made me smile, something like this jumper, I'd definitely wear it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 the ginger bread jumper.
    If only it were orange :L xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know.. it could be an orangey red :)

      ..x

      Delete
  5. Ooh I love that coat and that jumper is the cutest! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the two would look so nice together! ..x

      Delete
  6. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (6), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Gingerbread jumper! Soooooo cute
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I love reading and replying to your comments ..x