Sunday 15 December 2013

Jewellery | H&M Necklaces

 
Yellow stone statement necklace £15.99
Gunmetal gem necklace £11.99
 
I went on a little mini search for these two after seeing Sue from Predict The Day wearing the first necklace in one of her outfit posts, this one and instantly loved it, but having already missed the opportunity to buy them both when they were in an H&m store, onto trusty ebay I went. It’s just great for clothes and accessories and it’s an online shopping destination I use alot now, I’m definitely making up for lost time. I just can’t believe I didn’t realise all the great stuff that’s on there sooner. I particularly like it and use it mostly for things that I might have missed out on buying, such as these necklaces. I’ve even found past issues of magazines on there that I’ve been too late to buy when they’ve been out on the newsstand. I know I probably did pay a bit more than the price they would have been in store, but with things like this where they're no longer in stock I don't mind so much. Especially if it's something I'd really like to get. I would say though, there are some things listed for ridiculous prices sometimes  which is a bit much, I've seen these same necklaces listed for something crazy like 35.99?! and sometimes more. So I'd definitely advise on holding out for a reasonable price. I’m actually quite surprised at myself, liking these two gems as I never saw myself wearing anything that was a bright neon or the colour yellow, guess it just goes to show.. you should’nt knock it til’ you’ve tried it. I Think I'll be wearing these with some of my blue tops  that are currently in my wardrobe  as I love the way the colours look together here. I also feel like these kind of necklaces would be perfect to wear with a new years eve outfit to add a little sparkle. I’m getting quite a collection of these kind of statement pieces, so many in fact I’m a bit unsure where to keep them all. If anyone has any good storage ideas? or how I could keep them, it would be so helpful.


Have you done any shopping on ebay recently ?

Leeanne .x


15 comments:

  1. They are both stunning and great prices for such statement pieces <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennie :) I love wearing them both ..x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous necklaces :) Ebay can be so useful sometimes!
    Carrie xx

    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie :) definitely! you can often find some really great things on there ..x

      Delete
  3. These are both so pretty! I love statement necklaces :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebay really is great for finding pieces that are no longer in store! They are both really gorgeous, I never used to wear statement necklaces but they've definitely grown on me this year. I think old up-cycled photo frames can make beautiful jewelry holders :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) Aw thank you so much! thats such a great idea, will definitely be trying that out

      ..x

      Delete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im new to ebay too,its so good for super cheap stuff,can be addictive though especially when your bidding on something :D These necklaces are such gorgeous finds,statement pieces with gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely necklace and I love the book Wuthering Heights. The Bronte sisters were great writers.

    xo

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I love reading and replying to your comments ..x