Wednesday 11 December 2013

#Selfies4STC | A Selfie For A Good Cause

 
As it's the time of year of goodwill and doing your best to help someone in the spirit of Christmas, when I came across
This post on Leanne's blog over at DoNotRefreeze about helping to raise money for Save The Children I knew I wanted to take part. I had already planned on showing off my recently acquired Christmas jumpers anyway but being able to model one for a good cause is such a great opportunity. And it isn't every day you get the chance to wear a Christmas jumper for a good cause after all.

I love the fact you can see my Audrey Hepburn picture in the backround too. I'm sure most people already know, especially if you're a fan of Audrey's, how she absolutely loved to do work all geared towards helping children through children's charity. and it's pretty Amazing to be able to help similar causes that the people we look up to have done so much for in the past.

To take part in this campaign..

"Simply take a photo of yourself in your favourite Christmas jumper, post it on your blog and let your readers know about the campaign. Then just tweet the link to your post to @westfieldstrat and with the hashtag #Selfies4STC so they know you’ve taken part and for every blogger who takes part Westfield will donate £10 to Save The Children on your behalf.

The deadline to take part in the #Selfies4STC campaign is Friday 13th December 2013."

For more information about this campaign and for even more fundraising events definitely take a look
at the Westfield London website here 

Will you be taking part in this? if so be sure to let me know in the comments.
I'd love to have a look at your posts on this too!

Leeanne .x

39 comments:

  1. Lovely sweater! Just found your blog and really love your style! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is gorgoeus and love the christmas jumper.This is such a great idea,and to do something so simple to raise money for charity! Wish I heard about this sooner as the deadline is tomorrow! Will have to try my best to try do this in time! Fab post and I hope your having a lovely week so far x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Kayleigh :) you always leave the loveliest comments! ..x

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely cause, and your jumper is so nice! I also love that you can see your Audrey Hepburn photo in the background there, what an inspirational lady. I hope you're having a great week,

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn, hope you're having a great week too!

      Audrey is just lovely isn't she, I've always looked up to her so much ..x

      Delete
  4. I am so going to do this! I have to say I love your jumper! you got a new follower. :)

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Meg :) and thanks for following! ..x

      Delete
  5. Aww what a festive jumper x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute jumper!

    http://fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is such a great idea! I love your Christmas jumper, it's so cute xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It's definitely a favourite, thank you Gail ..x

      Delete
  9. You jumper is lovely <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great idea for a wonderful cause, I'm sad I didn't know about it at all! Love your jumper too <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's something they do every year, so there's always next time :)

      Thanks Jennie ..x

      Delete
  11. This is such an amazing campaign, plus I'll take any excuse to wear a Christmas Jumper.
    You have an awesome blog! xo

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've been loving wearing Christmas jumpers lately ..x

      Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  12. Unshameless selfie in christmas jumpers, for a good cause?
    Bravo
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha, I usually try to avoid taking these kind of selfie photos as much as possible, but since it was for a good cause I just had to ..x

      Delete
  13. great post. would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! I would have taken part but I don't own a Christmas jumper :( I need one in my life!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no.. you'll have to get one :) I just got mine recently aswell

      there's some really nice ones around just now too! ..x

      Delete
  15. it's nice to take a selfie sometimes, and that christmas jumper is beaut haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! sometimes a selfie is totally needed :) haha Thankyou ..x

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. I know, it's really great they did this for such a good cause ..x

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I love reading and replying to your comments ..x