Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Wishes...

Christmas Wishes
 
Dear Santa
This year I've been such a good girl and I thought you wouldn't
mind me sharing some things I'm wishing for this year..
 
Michael Buble Christmas album. This is something that I've had my little heart set on for so long but some how it never seemed to make it onto my Christmas list? that was until this year of course. hopefully I will be finding Mr Buble's Cd under my Christmas tree and I'm sure I'll be listening to this for many Christmases to come. Marc Jacobs honey I've been seeing this perfume everywhere this year, its so popular which is hardly surprising as the packaging alone is so beautiful, but to be honest I'd be more than happy with any of the Marc Jacobs scents,they're all so lovely! I found these adorable little Daisy earrings while putting this wish list together, ( happens all the time ) they were definitely made with the daisy perfume in mind and would be so lovely to wear come spring time! Alexa Chung -it- book there hasn't been all too many good reviews about Alexa’s first venture into writing  but being a fan of her style this is something I would still love to receive. Warehouse Slouchy Jumper If I've never made it known how much I love pastel coloured jumpers the fact I've included this one in my Christmas list may be a hint how much I enjoy wearing them.Topshop Riding Pants ever since I discovered riding pants sometime last year I've been looking out for the perfect pair and these ones from Topshop look like they fit that description. Ah what would Christmas be like without chocolate and these Guylian chocolate seashells have always been my favourite,  I still have fond memories of having these as a kid and they make such a lovely gift too! plus the fact they donate some of the money received to helping save little seahorses only makes me love them more. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick. I've mentioned before I have one but it's in a shade that doesn't suit me. so I'd love to have one in a colour I can wear which would be either this gorgeous red colour or the much well known peach passion. Red High Tops I don't think you could go wrong with a pair of these I picked red as I think they go the best with most things, such as Jeans, Riding Pants, Dresses etc’ in fact I'm not sure there is anything that converse don't look nice with? I think these Mickey ones from Forever 21 are so unique looking but I really would like a pair of actual converse or even just a pair of lookalikes, please! And finally a Canon Camera. This is quite a good price from Argos if your after a DSLR but don't have the funds to buy one and looking at reviews, I've only heard good things about this. Its a bridge camera so has very similar features of a dslr but for a far more affordable price. I know having an expensive camera isn't necessary for writing a blog but because I love photography so much I've always loved the idea of carrying around one of these and looking all artistic. And some Christmas flowers simply for decoration.
 
with love
 
Leeanne .x
What's on your Christmas List this year?


13 comments:

  1. Heey dear.:)

    You have a very beautyful blog <3

    Maybe you want to follow my blog via gfc or like it on facebook ?

    likethethewayioit.de

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Likethewayidoit/662081887154514

    Kisses,
    Lara ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw thank you, hope you have a lovely Christmas too! ..x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Heather :) Me too! its such a nice baby blue colour ..x

      Delete
  4. I just got a Canon T3i and I am so in love. They are VERY expensive little things though! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection on your wish list,I too would love that camera,all I use is my iphone camera for all the photos on my blog,I get a little envious of all the bloggers with these cameras :D And the Alexa Chung book too,I was tempted to buy that the other day,but thought its quite a treat to buy for yourself,especially when I have no money :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya, would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to follow each other! Thanks lovely!

    caterpillar-girll.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you got some of these lovely things for Christmas. I had straighteners on my Christmas list as my broke and I got them YEY! I hope you had a good Christmas :)


    Wanna follow each other? Let me know...

    TheLifeOfVictoriaJane247.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get any of these gorgeous things for christmas? new follower keep it up


    www.sophalou.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really want a couple of YSL lipsticks! They look so gorgeous! I've just started following you :) I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out xx

    http://lookbranche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dying to read Alexa Chungs book

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I love reading and replying to your comments ..x